Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Advances in Anesthesia
- In materials management review guide: CMRP examination review guide.2nd edition. Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management of the American Hospital Association, Chicago2003 (p. 21–34)
Reiner J, Bremer T. Supply chain solutions for healthcare providers. Part 2–-supply chain improvement opportunities. White paper: UPS supply chain solutions; 2005. Available at: http://www.ups-scs.com/solutions/white_papers/wp_healthcare2.pdf. Accessed November 1, 2007.
Schreibfeder J. The first steps to achieving effective inventory control. White paper: Microsoft Business Solutions. Available at: http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/f/3/bf334d7f-ad07-458e-a716-fdf46a0cf63c/eimwp1_invcontrol.pdf. Accessed November 1, 2007.
- The financial management of hospitals and healthcare organizations.2nd edition. Health Administration Press; American College of Healthcare Executives, Chicago2001
- Economic analysis of linking operating room scheduling and hospital material management information systems for just-in-time inventory control.Anesth Analg. 2000; 91: 337-343
Schneller ES. The value of group purchasing in the healthcare supply chain. White paper: Arizona State University College of Business, School of Health Administration and Policy. Available at: http://www.novationco.com/pressroom/attachments/GroupPurchasing.pdf. Accessed November 1, 2007.