Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Perspectives on interventional neuroradiology.in: Maciunas R.J. Endovascular neurological intervention. AANS, Park Ridge (IL)1995: 279-284
- Invasive neuroradiologic procedures for cerebrovascular abnormalities: anesthetic considerations.Anesthesiol Clin North America. 1997; 15: 631-653
- Management of cerebral arterial occlusion during endovascular treatment of cerebrovascular disease.in: Donals S. Zornow M.H. Problems in anesthesia: controversies in neuroanesthesia. Lippencott Raven, Philadelphia1997: 99-111
- Cerebral protection and neuroanesthesia.Anesthesiol Clin North America. 1992; 10: 453-469
- Anesthetic considerations for interventional neuroradiology.Anesthesiology. 1994; 80 ([review]): 427-456
- International Subarachnoid Aneurysm Trial (ISAT) of neurosurgical clipping versus endovascular coiling in 2143 patients with ruptured intracranial aneurysms: a randomised trial.Lancet. 2002; 360: 1267-1274
- MERCI 1: a phase 1 study of mechanical embolus removal in cerebral ischemia.Stroke. 2004; 35: 2848-2854
- Protected carotid-artery stenting versus endarterectomy in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 1493-1501
- Targeting the brain.J Neurocritcal Care. 2007; 6: 200-212
- Intracarotid drug delivery: the pitfalls and the potentials.Anesthesiology. 2008; 109 ([review]): 543-564
Funding support: National Institute of Heath NCI R01 127500 Grant, from the National Institute of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.